Sunday, February 10, 2008

talking Parts ep1: Ana Abad Santos-Bitong


Finally! The "talking Parts" podcast debut:
Ana Abad Santos-Bitong talks about her directorial debut, "Hamlet", currently being staged by Repertory Philippines.
You can still catch “Hamlet” at Onstage Greenbelt. It runs til February 17;
Fridays and Saturdays at 8PM, and Saturdays and Sundays at 3:30PM. For tickets, call 887-0710 or log on to repertory-philippines.com. Or go to ticketworld.com.ph.
Leave a comment or email talkingparts@gmail.com. Hope you like it! And you come back for more...

Subscribe to the podcast feed via iTunes, or click on this link to listen right now:
talking Parts ep1

2 comments:

dak/james said...

Hi!

I've seen Hamlet 2 days prior to its last showing and I enjoyed the reinvention they made.

Hahaha... I just found out you were in "Dogeaters". I had fun watching it. hehehe...

Kudos to your talky blog! I'll link you, aryt?

Jenny Jamora said...

Yes, please! Thanks!